Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Wilson Medical Center
Wilson, NC 27893 United States
Wilson Medical Center
Wilson, North Carolina
Under the direct supervision of the Pharmacy Operations Supervisor, the Clinical/Staff Pharmacist will utilize the Meditech Electronic Health Record System to dispense medications and pharmaceutical supplies upon prescription according to established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will also serve as a clinical liaison to other hospital staff including nurses, physicians, respiratory therapists, and dieticians regarding medication management; supervise pharmacy technicians and pharmacy students; maintain computerized and hard copy records; problem solve medication issues and participate in quality assurance and quality improvement activities according to established guidelines or procedures.
Education, training, experience:
• Graduation from a college of pharmacy accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education
• Current licensure or eligibility by the North Carolina Board of Pharmacy
• Must be or willing to become USP Chapter 797 compliant and competent in order to compound sterile preparations including chemotherapy.
• Demonstrate skills in organization, verbal and written communication, customer service, math, analysis, reading, following instructions, basic computer usage and attention to detail.
• The ability to meet the unique needs of neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
Wilson Medical Center is a not-for-profit community hospital located in Wilson, North Carolina. A licensed 296-bed facility; we provide exceptional patient care to our friends and neighbors in a five-county area. We are pleased to provide innovative programs, the latest technology in imaging services and state-of-the-art treatment in orthopedics, cancer and cardiac care. We are proud to have a progressive pharmacy department with full scale automation consisting of McKesson Robot Rx, MedCarousel, and AcuDose Cabinets—advanced automation that allows our Clinical/Staff Pharmacists time for clinical activities including but not limited to kinetics monitoring and patient counseling. Each day, members of our exceptional team put our values of Respect, Integrity, Great Teamwork, Honesty and Trust into action.
To apply, https://www.healthcaresource.com/wilson/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.jobDetails&template=dsp_job_details.cfm&cJobId=613985 . EOE
Choose Well. Choose Wilson.
Terms & Conditions